Excellent Comp (with bonuses!) + Actual Work/Life Balance
South Park Animal Hospital in Austin, TX, is looking for a Veterinarian to join our team. Our hospital is a progressive, well-equipped, clean and modern facility. If you would like to work for a hospital that is dedicated to client education and quality, low-stress medicine, our hospital may be the place for you. Our friendly, well-trained teams, and supportive management have led to our expansion and great reputation with clients in the growing Austin area.
* Digital and Dental x-rays
* In-house Idexx diagnostic suite including VetLab station, procyte, and catalyst.
* Separate Cat Wing
* Seven Exam Rooms
* Designated surgery suite
* Designated dental suite with two tables
* Cornerstone Veterinary Software
* Multiple doctors scheduled each shift
* Fear-free certified staff
* Mentorship plan for new graduates
Benefits & Compensation
- Compensation is pro-sal with competitive base salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous allowance for CE, licenses, and dues.
- Paid Time Off
- Sign On Bonus
- 20+% production with NO negative accrual
Our team culture is exceptionally inclusive, and self-expression is encouraged. Our low stress approach also applies to how we work together, and work/life balance is a high priority. We not only strive to provide excellent care for our clients' pets, but also to improve the lives of pets in the community through various outreach programs.
South Park Animal Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NVA General Practice is a leading veterinary community of over 1,200 independently managed hospitals united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Committed to serving the needs of pet owners in local communities around the world, NVA General Practice is driven by a mission to improve the comfort and well-being of pets through progressive and compassionate care.
Our network of hospitals creates an integrated community of medical expertise and collaboration, enabling continuous growth and learning for our animal care teams.
For more information, visit www.nva.com.