Managing Veterinarian | $30,000 Sign On Bonus | Dallas, TX
Buckner Animal Clinic
Location: Dallas, Texas
Type: Full Time
DVM or equivalent
Internal Number: 15267
Managing Veterinarian role with $30,000 Sign On Bonus!
Buckner Animal Clinic is an AAHA accredited practice located in east Dallas, TX. We are seeking to add a Managing Veterinarian to our busy practice that strives to provide professional, timely attention to every animal that comes through our doors. Here, we have a centered focus on work, life, and family balance.
Our clinic serves dogs and cats and has an opportunity to serve exotics if a candidate is interested in expanding into this market. Our doctors are always looking for more ways in which to serve their community. We see more medical and surgical cases than the average clinic. You will have the ability to do more than wellness and vaccinate!
About our hospital:
* Offers digital dental radiography and ultrasound to its patients.
* Our collaborative doctors enjoy minor orthopedic surgery and would excellent mentors for you if you desire.
Our doctors are always looking for more ways in which to serve their community. We are open to all ideas and our hospital has full room to enhance services.
* Experienced practitioners.
* Veterinarian from an AVMA-accredited institution.
* License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Texas or able to attain one, and be in good standing.
* DEA licensure is preferred.
* Must have a passion for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language.
* Availability for weekend shifts.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we encourage you to apply!
NVA is a leading global veterinary community of more than 1,400 veterinary hospitals and pet resorts united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Our animal care ecosystem spans the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Rooted in a culture of compassion, innovation and collaboration, NVA champions each hospital's unique culture and provides the support and opportunities veterinary teams need to deliver exceptional care to pets and their families.